Med students! Brace yourself because you’re gonna be hit by a suprise.
Congratulations! You are one of the few who have managed to survive through the first two years of medical school. But, don’t get your hopes high yet …because…
Pharmacology is coming.
And don’t forget the annoying sidekick “Forensic Medicine”.
Don’t worry, we are here for the rescue.
Just head straight down and get everything you need because this time medical study won’t get away without a fight.
- Lippincott’s Pharmacology (textbook) ~ 50mb
- Katzung (textbook) ~28mb
- Katzung Board Review*
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes ~10mb*
- Kaplan Pharmacology
- Pharmacology Success ~4mb
- Medical Pharmacology At A Glance ~30mb*
- Robin’s Atlas of Pathology
- Kaplan Pathology
- Goljan Rapid Review 4e
- BRS Pathology (advanced review)
- Video Lectures
- Principles of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology -Rajesh Bardale
- Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology – Dikshit
- Color Atlas of Forensic Medicine and Pathology 2016 2e
- Clinical Forensic Medicine – A Physician’s Guide 3e
“Download all the books and study On-The-Go during exam season”
Don’t forget to share this article by clicking on fancy buttons on the bottom.
Titles marked with “*” are best for last minute study during exams. They convey a lot of things in very little time.